[Loch-Ruadh] Fwd: [Elfsea] Arthurian Company

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 14:08:20 PST 2006

Rhonda & Stefen Hays <housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:  From: "Rhonda & Stefen Hays" <housedragonstar at earthlink.net>
To: "Barony of Elfsea" <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 15:33:16 -0600
Subject: [Elfsea] Arthurian Company

Greetings Elfsea, War fast approaches and we need to prepare. Autumn Melees
is the weekend of the 18th. and I would like everyone that has committed
themselves to the Arthurians to be at the ready for this will be the first
muster under my command. With this in mind if you can make this Wednesdays
practice I would like to get together to go over a few things. For those
that can't make Wednesdays, I will also be at this Sundays practice. To all
Chivalric fighters that are interested in joining the Arthurians meet with
me on one of these two days. If you have fought in other war companies in
the past and you live in Elfsea I would encourage you to think about your
home, Elfsea needs you. I will need everyone's help to make the Arthurians
what it once was so we can reclaim the kings war banner, for his Excellency
and Elfsea.

In service to the Crown and Elfsea
Dáire de Haya Centurion of the Sable Star
Caption of the Guard, Elfsea
Commander of the Arthurians