[Loch-Ruadh] Come as your not revel potluck list

Anna Floyd amacfer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 14:05:44 PST 2006

Just so everyone who is coming and is planning on bring a dish to share has some idea of what has already been covered I will attempt to list it all here . Please forgive me if I have missed your offer as the computer was moved and I may have over looked someones offer.
  Meats: 2 turkeys- Anna
  leg of lamb-Polydore
  meat dish-Rose
  goulash -Janie
  Dips:  sausage and cheese dip and chips -Gwen
          7layer dip and chips- Sybil
  Bread and butter-Aingeal
  Cheese -Catrin
  Greenbeans- Dana
  Pie- Floria
  Dessert -Catrin

  I am bring disposable plates.bowls,eating utensils and napkins. I will also bring tea,and lemonade. If you desire stonger drinks BYOB.
                                                    Anna