[Loch-Ruadh] Carols

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 9 11:07:37 PST 2006

It has been brought my attention that this Saturday will be a great time to begin singing Christmas Carols. We will probably start with period carols and after a few hours of liquid warmth it may be Rudolf and Jingle Bells. On a separate but related note Elizabeth asked me what I thought of Christmas Carol practice, and since I never turn down the chance to hear Christmas music I think its a good idea. The first will be at her house this Sunday afternoon after the garb workshop  at Lady Aingeals home. If it is decided to have more the dates will be posted as soon as possible.
Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner) Loch Ruadh, HospitalerYou need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40. If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape