[Loch-Ruadh] Come as you're knot

Anna Floyd amacfer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 10 20:53:08 PST 2006

We will miss your smile and your presence. Take care of yourself and get well soon.
           Anna

Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:

It is with sad heart that I feel I cannot make the revel tomorrow night and
will miss the wake of my dear brother. The way I am feeling this evening,
if I attended there might be two passings to mourn and probably only one
resurrection.:) I can't tell if it is cold or allergy that has taken me in
its grasp but I am sneezing my head off.

Please have fun and sing some of my favorite songs; Dana knows which ones
they are.

Feeling sorry for me,

Bicé

PS I will also miss my Grandson's 3rd birthday in the afternoon.. Boohoo!