[Loch-Ruadh] Garb Workshop Thanks

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 02:26:08 PST 2006

Greetings unto the Shire of Loch Ruadh!

     I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank all  of those who worked
so hard to make our Garb Workshop this last weekend so  successful.  Your
efforts are greatly appreciated, and I eagerly await the  hour when I can see the
populace of our Shire decked out in all their finery for  the upcoming Yule
Revel in Dragonsfire Tor.  I'm certain that all of your  hard work will pay off.
 I hope to see some of you enter the Arts and  Sciences competition at this
event, and show all of Ansteorra what fine artisans  we have in our Shire.
Remember, we are all capable of great things  when we band together as one and
work towards our common goals.

Vivat Loch Ruadh!

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Caterina Fregoso, O.L.