[Loch-Ruadh] Come As You Are Knot Revel Thanks

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 14 18:06:30 PST 2006

Just wanted to add my thanks as well, we had a great time despite the cold. the games were fun and inventive, the "Drama" very apt, and the company good as always. Oh Yea, and the food, very good food. Janie makes a mean goulash.

  catrin

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I had a wonderful time, unfortunately between my allergies going bananas and Lady Janie really needing sleep the evening was cut a little short.

The lights and pavilions were very inviting, the Wake was most entertaining, games were fun and funny, food was wonderful (even if Lord Dunstan's baked beans were missing) and the fire was indeed very warming.

My thanks go out to Lady Anna, Lord Polydore and Lord Padraig for putting the revel together. I am sure a good time was had by all.

Baroness Dana

PS
Anyone want to play "Blame it on the Baroness" at Dragonsfire Tor's Yule Revel?