[Loch-Ruadh] Ceara

Tim Cantley yukon505 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 18 16:24:04 PST 2006

Yes she is doing well.  I went to the hospital today and saw her and she is
in very good spirits and not even taking pain medication.  This surgery went
MUCH better than her first.  She said she would be out of the hospital
tomorrow morning, be off work for a week and then back to work a week from
Monday.  She has every intention to be at Yule Revel :)

Sean