[Loch-Ruadh] Come As You Are Knot Revel Thanks

Ms Pict dftfeast at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 19 06:58:25 PST 2006

Darn that Lady Janie.

She really has become a party pooper. Hopefully she will get a different job
so she can be on normal hours and stay awake at gatherings.

Rumor has it she very much enjoyed the festivities she was able to witness.
The frying pan toss was a hoot. And I am sure the blindfolded archery what
fun.

As always food was great. The brisket melted in your mouth. (picture
drooling here).

Thank you for allowing us to be there.

Janie