[Loch-Ruadh] Christina Charlene Swain sent you this link

Christina C Swain owlmoons at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 22 20:35:44 PST 2006

Oh my gosh everyone! I am so embarrassed and have no idea how this got to
the list..Please accept my apology and disregard that post! :)

Christina C. Swain

Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the
children of men as whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the
long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or
nothing.
~ Helen Keller ~