[Loch-Ruadh] Get ready.......

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 27 16:17:10 PST 2006

You're all invited to Tegward and Catrin's mundane Chinese Christmas Party 12/9/06 from 7:00 pm-?

  For those who haven't attended before it's a kid friendly, pot-luck, b.y.o.b, party and Chinese gift exchange.

  Exchange Gifts should be $6.00-$10.00 edible items. Think Holiday goodies that people would love to indulge in. Home-baked goods are always appreciated. Remember that children do participate in the exchange if they wish to.

  Bring a gift for each member of your party who wishes to participate. We usually have a gift for our youngest (Grand Daughters) to open, since they don't always understand having a gift taken away.

  Remember that our home is non-smoking, and keep in mind that we now have 2 kittens and a puppy scrambling around the house.

  We will have a small supply of soft-drinks, plenty of coffee, meatballs, and cheese dip.

  Join us for the fun

  Catrin and Tegwared