[Loch-Ruadh] Change of the 12 days of Xmas

Christina C Swain owlmoons at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 28 11:21:54 PST 2006

The 12 Nights of Misrule

On the 1st Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
A Gold Droen in an Apple Tree.

On the 2nd Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Two Ravens Black.

On the 3rd Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Three Lapwings.

On the 4th Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Four Robins Red.

On the 5th Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Five Gramaryes.

On the 6th Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Six Snowflakes a'Falling.

On the 7th Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Seven Stars a'Shining.

On the 8th Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Eight Milk White Does.

On the 9th Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Nine Dames a'Cackling.

On the 10th Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Ten Masquers Dancing.

On the 11th Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Eleven Tanglers Tangling.

On the 12th Night of Misrule my Horned Lord gave to me...
Twelve Riddlers Riddling...