[Loch-Ruadh] DFT Yule Revel

Madelina de Lindesay lymadelina at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 30 06:31:27 PST 2006

I am afraid I must cancel the reservations for myself, Lord Logan, and our two children.  Brighid let us know yesterday that she has a band function on Saturday, and my best friend, college roommate, and suitemates have planned a surprise getaway to Country Woods Inn -- no kids, no husbands -- and I can hardly pass that up since it is to celebrate three birthdays.  I was so looking forward to enjoying the wonderful menu and camaraderie.  It is a great disappointment to miss such a greatly anticipated event.

Madelina de Lindesay