[Loch-Ruadh] driving conditions

Clint Gallon cgallon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:08:02 PST 2006

Stay off the highways with overpasses and bridges at all costs. Thats the
places where it gets scary. Im worried about everyone today. Stay off the
roads if you can and everyone be safe. :)

If anyone was wondering ... its sunny and 48 today in PHX. :)

On 11/30/06, Madelina de Lindesay <lymadelina at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Which highways do you take?  I normally go straight up I-35W to I-30W then
> turn right at Montgomery.  But today I went the back way, Alta Mesa to
> Westcreek to Trail Lake to Encanto & etc. to Colonial Pkwy to Vickery to
> Montgomery.  Absolutely no ice, and very light traffic.  I'm staying 'til 5
> p.m. unless we close early.
>
> Madelina

"Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God
may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath." - Godfrey of
Ibelin