[Loch-Ruadh] driving conditions

Jacklyn Crisp jcrisp415 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 11:51:38 PST 2006

I come up 121 straight through downtown Fort Worth,
turn on 7th and go west to the University.  I just got
an email from the Safety department, I think the
school will be closing today at 3:00, UNT Denton and
Dallas have already posted that they will close at
3:00.

I've looked at a weather radar picture and there
appears to be another line of snow and stuff heading
our way.  Oh joy!

Everyone be careful.

Cathal the temperature at this moment is 29 degrees in
Fort Worth. :} Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Good thing I know how to layer clothes now.

Rose