[Loch-Ruadh] driving conditions

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 15:51:29 PST 2006

The bridges were all iced over on my way home. It's been snowing here in Wylie since we got home about 4 p.m. It oughta be fun in the morning. :-)

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.