[Loch-Ruadh] Thank you

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 1 14:15:00 PST 2006

Hi Gal
  So glad your doing better,my daughter had a pillow she used to help the pain in her stomach.Hope to see you soon.
  Constance

Robyn Cantley <elyssiaxvx at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Thanks to everyone and their well wishes for my recovery. I really
appreciate it.

Thanks to Elizabeth and Fiona for the visit, and to the ship for the gift.
And to Big Guy, for checkin up on me the next day, to make sure I wasn't
stranded on the sidewalk waiting for a ride :o) Thanks Sluggy for the phone
call to my room. Everyone cheered me up. I suppose it was convenient that I
had it done on your guy's side of town. Oh and I especially thank my parents
for everything. I know they got little sleep during the whole ordeal. :o)

As to be expected, I don't know when I can go to another event. Especially
since sometime in the future I have to have another surgery to have my gall
bladder removed. I'll find out how long I can hold it off when I go to my
follow up appointment with my local doctor here in Dallas. Hopefully I can
still make it to Yule Revel since I can most likely ride with my dad out
there. I'm hoping to hold off the surgery until next year so I don't have to
go through 1-2 months of feeling like crap, but we will see what the doc
says. The surgeon also said I have some sort of inflamed colon disease where
I have to change my diet to high fiber, raw veggies and low fat....but that
is no big deal. I've been looking for an excuse to go on a diet anyways. ;o)
I'm going to miss fried chicken though *sigh*

Well, I feel like crap, I have a constant headache, and I can bearly move
around.....but I am getting better every day. And I really hate the way pain
pills make me feel. It's much bettter than how I felt before the surgery.
All in all, I'm ok. Love you guys, and I appreciate all of you. Thanks
again, and hope to see you soon.

Ceara