[Loch-Ruadh] thank you

Alpinelobo at aol.com Alpinelobo at aol.com
Fri Nov 3 07:05:55 PST 2006

Greetings to Aall:

     I just want to thank everyone for their  very nice emails concerning my
health, though I did not get them, Terrence  got them and showed me all of the
emails that were sent about me.

    My back still hurts a little but it is just from healing  and I know that
it will take some time to heal completely. I do have some bad  days but hey I
am not using the wheelchair and that to me is a great progress.  The doctors
say that I should be in great shape once the back decides to heal  :).

   Again thank you for all the wonderful emails, though not sure  why I did
not get them but am still glad that Terrence got them.

Have a great day
chantel von Sierre