[Loch-Ruadh] thank you

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 3 08:37:21 PST 2006

Chantel
   Your settings may need to be checked for the list. Some folks have had trouble getting knocked off the list. Are you receiving other posts??

  Catrin

Jacklyn Crisp <jcrisp415 at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Chantel,

Good to hear from you and that you are on your way to
healing. Take it easy and don't rush yourself, it
takes time to heal, voice of experience here. I
didn't wait on a few things after my surgeries and I
pay for it now. Take care of your self and I know
Terrance will be a big help to you.

Rose