[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War land trip, etc.

Brighid Mac dallaspanther at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 6 19:31:36 PST 2006

Okay, I missed Gulf War and the post war meetings this year, and I can't find the email with notes in my saved files. What's this about moving the kitchen causing members of our Shire to be unable to camp with us? That doesn't seem right to me. We always work to accomodate everyone's needs so we can all camp together. Can anyone refresh my memory on this issue?

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.