[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War land trip, etc.

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 7 09:01:04 PST 2006

Since the moving of the kitchen still leaves space to either side of it, and the arranging of fire-restricted campers to the end of camp was listed as an or not a definitive, I'm not comprehending the assumption of black and white edicts on this matter.

  It has been brought to my attention that there is a feeling that there were not enough campers in attendance at that meeting to offer equitable input, so if a majority of attendees for 2007 commit to another meeting, this can certainly be scheduled.

  Please bring this issue to Officers Meeting if we need to discuss it further.

Brighid Mac <dallaspanther at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Okay, I missed Gulf War and the post war meetings this year, and I can't find the email with notes in my saved files. What's this about moving the kitchen causing members of our Shire to be unable to camp with us? That doesn't seem right to me. We always work to accomodate everyone's needs so we can all camp together. Can anyone refresh my memory on this issue?

Be without fear in the face of your enemies.
Be brave and upright that God may love thee.
Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death.
Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.