[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War land trip

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 10 09:07:07 PST 2006

I believe that the requirement is that we make 2 trips during the year from one war to the next, so after the first 07 shouldn't be a timeframe issue. The issue will be the weather.
  Maybe folks should post or submit at officer's meeting, a list of available dates between now and the end of February 07. Then the most desireable 2 dates can be chosen.

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
  I know that we are supposed to make a trip before the end of the year, but
it seems to me that it's going to be nigh well impossible to find a date
during the holiday season that will work. Could we perhaps throw
ourselves on the mercy of the landowner and the coordinator and ask if we
could make the trip as soon as possible after the first of the year, then
a second trip prior to War, then get back onto schedule with at least one
trip over the summer?

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.