[Loch-Ruadh] Cathal Update

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 14 07:07:59 PST 2006

Great news, so glad that things are going well.

  Catrin

Clint Gallon <cgallon at gmail.com> wrote:
  Friends,

Thought everyone would want un update on progress ...

Started my new job as a contract programmer with Wells Fargo this morning.
Should be good. The guys im working with seem to be really great. Have
started going to fighter practices out here. Made it to the Barony of
Atenveldt's practice the last 2 wed nights. Great practice, lots of
fighters. Will be attending a smaller practice this evening for individual
training this practice is rumored to be much like Duke Drake's practices at
the Bedford Boys Ranch. Things are looking fairly well. Hope everyone in
Ansteorra is doing fine. Give them heck this weekend at Autumn melees. I
hope everyone has a great time. I know i did last year .. it was a blast.
--Cathal
Atenveldt by location
Ansteorran Forever

--
"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of
fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. Holiness is in

- Hospitaler: Kingdom of Heaven.