[Loch-Ruadh] Blame It On the Baroness Game

Achrann normaljeanne at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 14 18:55:50 PST 2006

Nah,  You all are prolly very good at thinking on your feet, so you won't get caught.  Me on the other hand, I'd have to spill something and then set it on fire....  I dont just ask these questions because I'm nosey, ya know  - I'm aware of my limits.  :)

  My friend Layla was helping me think of games to play so I wouldn't get so bored, and one of them was the "virtual food fight" where everyone passes notes that say things like, "I just threw a pea into your tankard of ale", or "there is now a great big gob of fruit compote on your nose."

  But yours sounds much more fun because you can do it all day long, not just at the table.

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  I guess I need to think something up because, to my knowledge, that has
never happened.

Dana

Achrann wrote:
What's the punishment for someone who gets "caught" playing by someone who
isn't in the know?

Sounds like a great game by the way. :)