[Loch-Ruadh] New Arrival

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 26 08:36:12 PST 2006

You'll find a whole new light in your world now. Grand children are quite a blessing.

  Congratulations

  catrin

klfrench1023 at aol.com wrote:
  Ron and I are proud to announce that we are new Grandparents! Our first grandchild was born yesterday at 4:00 pm, a baby girl 9 lbs and 4 oz. Mom and baby are doing fine, and my son is here from Ft. Leonard Wood.

Caterina