[Loch-Ruadh] Sunshine

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 30 14:43:36 PST 2006

No sunshine at my house, snow is still falling.
Hot tea has been my choice of beverage today!!
So far have spent the day snug in my heavy robe reading.
Don't have a darn thing ready for Yule Revel.

Dana

Elizabeth wrote:

I noticed that, too... in fact, water from melted ice and
snow was/is pouring off the roof. So, I went outside to get
the mail. I looked eastward at the sky toward Dallas. It was
dark as death; then I noticed the clouds were (and still are)
moving very fast from west to east, so I looked west. Oh, yikes!
I ran back into the house and turned up the heat. (I really
shouldn't run outside barefoot!)
The news just confirmed that there is heavy snow over the north
part of the Metroplex, especially over Dallas and more is coming
in from the west.
I'm gonna go make more hot cocoa, now.

//Elizabeth