[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 05:46:37 PDT 2006

... to all who helped on Saturday with the Gate Construction. The builders
were me, Rolf, Dad and Tegwared. Elizabeth fed us all with a wonderful dish
of meatloaf. Antonia, Catrin and Fiona were great at standing by us, telling
us how massive our towers were :). The kids, Arianna, Carinna, Mario, Brian
and Aaron did a great job putting sealer on the lower boards. Thanks all. Oh
yeah, my black-heearted sister, Cat was there, but she didn't really
contribute anything.

Hopefully we will have some pictures to share soon (Cat, give us a link).
The gate is really going to be impressive and should give people at Gulf
Wars a reason to come down to our little end of the world. There is still a
lot to do, so look for another building session as soon as I can work it
into the schedule.

--
Lord Kazimierz Złościwy
(Kaz, Lord Sinister)