[Loch-Ruadh] Drummers circle reminder

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 2 18:59:08 PDT 2006

Hey, I resemble that remark!! Usually I don't give directions because Bicé
is correct. It has taken almost 3 years but I do know the way to my
daughters house, I wrote down the directions and sent them in an email to
myself, so all I have to do is cut and paste. Lady Janie drove from
Stephenville to Aingeal & Caerell's with my directions and she didn't get
lost.

A tagline that I once used!!
Dana (I don't drive and give lousy directions --> Call LADY
BICE.....737-5153)
AKA: Mama Mac,  Baroness (I hope you're happy NOW, Bice!!) Dana Mac an
Ghabhann,
Gretchen Gotwilder, Flopsey (retired), Grande Dame A.R.S.E, Mom and Donna

Bicé wrote:
It is painfully obvious that you have never taken directions from Baroness
Dana.  When we traveled together, I had to learn to look at her to see
which way she was pointing and then go just the opposite direction.  And
just to ease your mind, I am not talking about her behind her back because
she is the first one to say that she can't give directions.  But, we all
love her even though she can tell you where to go but not how to get there.
<G>

Bicé