[Loch-Ruadh] Populace and mundanity

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 2 20:29:20 PDT 2006

Just wanted to make all aware that I will not be able to attend Populace this month, as I am traveling for work.
  One of my able Deputies: Brighid nic Seward will be chairing the meeting in my stead.
  Please afford her all the courtesy and respect which this noble office deserves (for the first month that the office is held anyway ; ) !!!)

  Should there be need, I can be reached using my cell phone and there are many able members of our populace who can be consulted should they be needed.

  See you all soon, I'll only be gone for the week.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!