[Loch-Ruadh] he's bad, he's beautiful, he's back!

Robert Wallis mac_daddy at ev1.net
Tue Oct 3 14:04:01 PDT 2006

as far as i can find out there is no cover charge, since this is a
pub/resturaunt it would be difficult to do the covercharge thing without
disrupting their main function of food/drink as for caravaning, that i'm not
sure, i am still in the process of tryin to work this around a band
competition butr figure as soon as we have a more definate idea of who is
going, we can work out caravaning info then

Conal