[Loch-Ruadh] Fian Ruadh Meeting

Kaz kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 07:48:51 PDT 2006

I would like to host a Fian Ruadh Captain's Dinner for all members, current
and near-future, of our Shire's fighting company. I consider all who fight
for Loch Ruadh to be members, whether you fight Chivalric, Rapier, Youth or
Combat Archery. If you face an opponent in combat in the name of the Shire,
you are Fian Ruadh.If you presently fight with us or plan to fight with us
in the next year (Tom, John, Ceallac, Tegwared, etc), please attend.

Unfortunately, because of space, this will be a "fighter only"
gathering. This will be a business meeting to discuss tactics, organization
and our future plans, as well as an offer from the Arthurian Company. I will
provide the dinner, you do not need to bring anything.

The dinner will take place Saturday evening, the 21st of October, commencing
at 7:00 pm at Keep Sinister (my house). I would like to see as many of you
attend as possible. Please RSVP via reply email so that I can plan the menu.

--
Lord Kazimierz Złościwy
(Kaz, Lord Sinister)