[Loch-Ruadh] Reminder - Gulf War Gate Building - Tomorrow

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Sat Oct 7 10:04:37 PDT 2006

Shhh...it's a secret :)  Yeah right!!!  We hope as many as possible from the
Shire can join us at our wedding.  I think Francesca has lost her mind with
all the anxiety but her family is keeping her blood pressure under control
:)  Since I'm a minor but supposedly necessary (so she's told me) part of
this wedding, I guess I'd better get ready and start heading that way.  Look
for the goofy Scotsman in a mundane kilt (tux) at the front of the church
next to the prettiest lady there and that will be me :)

Sean