[Loch-Ruadh] Thanks.. Gate Build Pics

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 10 10:48:29 PDT 2006

Greetings!

Here are the pictures of the Loch Ruadh gate build
that I managed to take, despite my addle brained
brother Kaz's attempt to sabotage the build by his
mere presence. As you can all plainly see, everyone
worked very hard.. except Kaz who for some unknown
reason kept getting focused on such things as Rolf's
underpants. I dunno.. I just take the pics I don't
know the motivations behind the subjects.

Enjoy the pics!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/fem_cat/album/576460762321059975#page1

Lady Katheryn the Black Hearted
Shire of Loch Ruadh