[Loch-Ruadh] Garb?

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 15 07:27:02 PDT 2006

Weekends seem to work best for garb workshops, because we can work as long as folks want to. Sundays may be better for some than Saturday. Please put in when you can attend not just that you want to be there so Bice gets as much info as possible.
  We may have quite a few attending either/or/both Three Kings and Bordermarch in November.
  Maybe the Sunday after Thanksgiving?

  Catrin

Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net> wrote:

Greetings all,

I need some feedback from the populace, please. Do we need or want a garb
workshop in November to prepare for the yule season? If so, I will
schedule one at the most popular requested time and date. Therefore I need
everyone to post their preference ASAP, Please. That way I can get it on
the calendar in the Scarlet Letter.

Thanks,

Bicé