[Loch-Ruadh] Here Ye

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Oct 15 18:19:04 PDT 2006

Greetings to the Shire,

I bring you words from Her Grace, Duchess Willow.  It sounds like a fun event
and I know we have a few people interested in dance.  I will ask for a book
and
then we might consider having a class so we can learn these dances.  I realize
we can't squeeze a class in before this event but it is something we might con-
sider for early next year.  Sounds like a good cold weather class to me and
then
you could shine brightly at War.  Do they give a War point for
dance.  Never mind:)
Duchess Willow assures me that the Dance Masters are willing to travel to
teach.
We are lucky enough to have one locally, Master Philip White, that would
not have
to travel so far.

Please give thoughts to attending this event if you have no other plans
already.

Bicé