[Loch-Ruadh] Hear Ye #2

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Sun Oct 15 18:35:29 PDT 2006

Sorry all,

I intended to include these words directly from Duchess Willow and I
hit send a little too soon.  Please hear Her additional words:

"Please encourage everyone to enter the Dessert Contest. I plan to give
word fame to all. Remember chocolate is period in Ansteorra. You might
mention to people that the A&S is a non threatening way to get your work
known. The Roses are supportive, non critical and give lots of largess.
I hope to see you and your people at the Event."

I thought some of our great cooks might be interested in the Dessert
Contest, especially since they encourage chocolate.  I'm sure Baroness
Dana will figure out some way to become a judge:)  We all know how
she feels about dessert.

Bicé