[Loch-Ruadh] Masque Ball

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Mon Oct 16 12:09:05 PDT 2006

At 08:06 AM 10/16/2006 -0700, you wrote:
> >This is the event to which our dear A&S Minister Bice was referring
>earlier in her Hear Ye post. For those who have mentioned a desire to
>learn dance, this may be a good start.

You are absolutely correct, that is what I was trying to send along with
other info at 9:52 last night.  I guess Charter has bit me again, for the 3rd
time this month,  since the Dance Book Duchess Willow sent me came
out with good pictures and writing that looks like sideways Chinese.  I am
wanting on an answer from her and then I will forward that also, if I can.

Thanks so much to my dearest, sweetest Seneschal, Catrin, for covering
my booboo, again.

Bicé