[Loch-Ruadh] Garb?

Anna Floyd amacfer at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 17 12:08:36 PDT 2006

Yes the come as your not revel is on the 11th of Nov. I don't think we  have set a starting time yet but I am sure the morning is available and probably the early afternoon. Just think, after all of that sewing you are all going to need to relax. Yipee !!lets par-r-rty !! Anna

Aingeal <clan_mac at charter.net> wrote:  The 11th is the come as your not revel I think.