[Loch-Ruadh] Brogdignagian Bards at Tipperary

Robert Wallis mac_daddy at ev1.net
Tue Oct 17 14:24:05 PDT 2006

okay folks, i have just confirmed that there is no cover at Tipperary for the show on oct 21st, show starts at 8pm, for those wishing to carpool/caravan we are meeting at Angeal and Carrol's and leaving there for Dallas about 6ish.
please RSVP so we don't leave anyone behind
please let us know in your RSVP if you are able to drive/carry or are in need of a ride so we can start figuring on how to get folks there

Rob/Conal

PS Julie/Gwendlian we have room for you in the van.