[Loch-Ruadh] Dance Book

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Oct 17 13:10:46 PDT 2006

At 10:19 AM 10/17/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Bice, if you like, I can scan the book with the pictures and save it as a
>PDF file. You could then distribute it via email and save a few trees. It
>looks like the book is going to be popular.

Thanks for the offer, but I already have that done.  Now if I can just get my
email to go thru.  I have 1 message from yesterday afternoon and 4 from the wee
hours of today that haven't come thru the list yet.  I am furious cause my test
message, at 1:20 am,  came thru in 6 min.!  Also one  I sent at 9:52 on the
15th hasn't shown up yet.

Oh well, so goes life......

Bicé