[Loch-Ruadh] Fw: Help(Was:Re: Garb?)

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 18 04:05:10 PDT 2006

Forwarded for Bicé:

Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 00:51:55 -0500
To: loch-ruadh at lists.ansteorra.org
From: Chris Harper <bice.pietro at charter.net>

This is the message I have been trying to send since 5 pm yesterday.

      I am really concerned about the time frame of having a workshop on the 26th of Nov. and only 5 days left to finish
      your garb before Yule Revel on Dec. 2nd. There are so many things going on during that time in our mundane lives,
      then you add trying to get everything ready for the event and make garb as well.

Sunday, Nov. 19th would give us a few extra days when you could work in short sessions as allowed by your other activities. There are events on Nov. 4th and 18th with the Come As You're Not Revel on the 11th. We could start about 10am on the 19th and everyone could drift in and out as they are able.

I gratefully accept Dana's offer to open Caerell & Aingeal's house for this workshop. They seem to have so much room and as she said, there are already several tables there.

In Service,

Bicé