[Loch-Ruadh] Garb Workshop ideas

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 18 07:15:17 PDT 2006

Dana,
  I would like to come to Aingeal's on the 12th. I don't know if I'll be up to the 19th after traveling home from Bordermarch.

  Catrin

Dana <sca004 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Aingeal and I will be sewing the weekend of Nov 11th & 12th and are willing
to open her house to anyone wanting to work on garb. This is in addition to
the Garb Workshop Lady Bicé has scheduled for Nov 19th.

We can be up and moving around 10 AM both days. Tables, newly serviced
sewing machines, help and coffee can be available.

Saturday Nov 11th is also the "Come As You Are Not Revel" so we would need
to wrap up no later than 3 PM. You are welcome to bring the stuff you need
for the revel to the workshop so you can get ready and depart for the revel
at Polydore's from the workshop.

Mistress Caterina, if the Saturday workshop hours are too early for you,
might Sunday Nov 12th might be better for you? We really would like your
expertise and look at your extensive library of garb-related books.

Please let us know if you want to work on garb with us on the 11th and/or
12th so we can plan accordingly. We really don't want to clean the house if
no one wants to sew ;-)

Dana & Aingeal