[Loch-Ruadh] Saturday activity and Officer Notes

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 19 11:43:30 PDT 2006

I'll get a review of Officer's Notes out later, but wanted to get this message out as early as possible.

  Baroness Dana contacted Conal and arranged for the remainder of the Shire's property to be picked up from Weatherford this Saturday AM as discussed at Populace.
  The items to be picked up are: the canvas pavillion, a wheeled beer keg/cart, and the sheet wall stakes (rebar poles).
  I would imagine that these items would load into the bed of 1 pick-up with the help of 2-3 able bodied men.
  If you have a truck and are willing to make the drive, or if you're willing to ride along to help load, please post to the list so this can be organized. Shouldn't take more than a half hour to do the work.
  If items could be stored in the pick-up or at the owners home until the 29th that would be great. If not we need to coordinate with Caerell and Aingeal to make a drop off.

  Thank you in advance for volunteering a couple of hours to this Shire business.

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!