[Loch-Ruadh] Saturday activity and Officer Notes

Kathy dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 19 15:38:57 PDT 2006

Thank You for stepping up John, now if we get a couple of guys to help you, you can coordinate your pick up and get directions from Conal.

"j_greywolf at earthlink.net" <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:
  as it stands now if some one will go with me and i need to i will hitch
up my trailer and go get the stuff i will need an answer asap before
my ldy changes my schedule wolfie

Lord j_greywolf at earthlink.net
to the kingdom and ,
the one from who all blessings flow

message out as early as possible.

> Baroness Dana contacted Conal and arranged for the remainder of the
Shire's property to be picked up from Weatherford this Saturday AM as
discussed at Populace.
> The items to be picked up are: the canvas pavillion, a wheeled beer
keg/cart, and the sheet wall stakes (rebar poles).
> I would imagine that these items would load into the bed of 1 pick-up
with the help of 2-3 able bodied men.
> If you have a truck and are willing to make the drive, or if you're
willing to ride along to help load, please post to the list so this can be
organized. Shouldn't take more than a half hour to do the work.
> If items could be stored in the pick-up or at the owners home until the
29th that would be great. If not we need to coordinate with Caerell and
Aingeal to make a drop off.