[Loch-Ruadh] Directions to Tipperary Inn

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Fri Oct 20 15:27:37 PDT 2006

I just tried sending these instructions to Conal but for some reason his
account is bouncing my emails now so I'll post this to the whole list.  Take
I-30 to Dallas and continue east on I-30 out of downtown to exit 48B.  This
should be the Barry Ave/Munger Blvd exit.  Turn left on Munger and take it a
ways up to Live Oak St.  This should be the third street past Gaston Ave.
If you get to Greenville Ave., you've gone too far.  Turn right on Live Oak
and take it up to Skillman and the Tipperary Inn should be on one of the
corners (I think on the right but not sure).

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"