[Loch-Ruadh] Ceara

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Sun Oct 29 16:05:41 PST 2006

Well things are on a much more even keel now.  Ceara is still in the
hospital and complaining about food and too hard of a bed..etc etc so in
other words she's doing ok.  Francesca and I just got home from being over
there all day today.  I want to thank Fiona and Elizabeth for stopping by
and cheering her up.  I will most likely be going back over there tomorrow
and bringing her home.  I've already got her car home and her mom got the
baby home so now all I need to do is get her home.

Thanks for all the well wishes.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"