[Loch-Ruadh] kimonos

Steve Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Mon Oct 30 14:00:11 PST 2006

> Does anyone know where to buy kimonos in the DFW area?  We were at the
Japanese Garden's Fall Festival yesterday, and Brighid (aka "Jiyu") really
wants one.  I asked a lady there, and she said she got hers in Dallas, but
couldn't remember the name of the store.  I've tried looking for a source
online that is located in Dallas, but haven't had any luck.  I have fabric
to make her one, but I doubt I can get it done by tomorrow evening.

> Madelina

Might try checking with the Japanese Society here in Fort Worth, someone
there may have an idea.

Domhnall