[Loch-Ruadh] Ceara

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Mon Oct 30 14:07:40 PST 2006

Ceara is home now.  I had to take care of a customer up in Lewisville and
then drive down there and pick her up.  She's friends now (not close
friends) with Vicodin and is resting well at her mom's.  Thank you Big Guy
for stopping by and for all those that called.  It made her smile.  It may
be a while before she has a chance to check her email but if I know her,
she'll find a way.

Sean

"If I have to explain, you wouldn't understand"