[Loch-Ruadh] kimonos

Gabrielle de Luxton gabydlux at swbell.net
Tue Oct 31 05:16:45 PST 2006

A few months ago there was a little oriental  shop in the strip center beside (next door) (behind) Furrs Cafeteria (near the furniture consignment store) in the shopping center between Furrs and Wells Fargo Bank, between freeway access road and Bedford Euless Road ---near  Northeast Mall.  I think they had some there.

  Gabby