[Loch-Ruadh] Free tickets

Chris Harper bice.pietro at charter.net
Tue Oct 31 19:08:56 PST 2006

Hi all,

Our company was sent free tickets to Hyena's Comedy Club for
this Friday night. Each ticket admits 4 people and I have 5 of them.
Arrival time is 10pm and the only cost is 2 items purchase per
person and they can be food, soft drinks, alcohol or any combination
of the three.

In case you are not aware, the Club is located at 605 Houston St.
between 5th and 6th near Sundance Sq.  This on available seating
only so reservations are strongly suggested.  That phone # is 817
5233  Of course you have to be 18 to get in and 21 to drink.

I will have the tickets at populace meeting tomorrow night and will
give them to the first ones that ask.

Bicé