[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Tue Oct 3 19:40:36 PDT 2006

Owing to the fact that Chantel is still having a hard time getting around and I need to be home relatively early so that I can make sure she is properly taken care of, let me ask that everyone who wishes to compete arrive as early as possible (in SCA terms, that means close to being on time) so that we can have the competition and judging a little earlier than usual.  My goal is to begin by 9-9:30 and finish around 11.

  Thank you,
  Terrence

Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Greetings and Salutations Goode Gentles,

Friday evening, October 6, we will be having another passing of the cloak
competition. Our current bard is Ld. Terrence Sykes and the following is
his request for your presentation during the competition:

" I was planning to tell everyone at the bardic what the
next theme was
going to be. It is a 2 part theme.

1) Make me laugh (don't take that literally, just be
humorous).

2) Keep a drink handy, because you must do an
entertaining toast."

Terrence

Please bring your bardic pieces/instruments/etc..., a chair, food to share
and your beverage of choice. We gather at 6801 Beaty St., Fort Worth, at
7:30 PM, SCA time.

Directions: Take your best route to the Craig St. exit on Loop 820 East, 1
exit south of Meadowbrook. Go east on Craig for 5-6 blocks, to Hunter. Go
north, on Hunter, to the "T" intersection, 1 block. We are the gray house
at the northeast side of the "T". There will be a banner and lanterns on
the porch. If you get lost, call 817-492-9246 and we will guide you to the
house.

We look forward to seeing our old and new friends for an evening of
entertaining fun and competition. You DO NOT have to compete to enjoy this
gathering!

In Service to the DREAM,

Ld. Tarkus Pengriff and Ly. Gwenllian Brighid Hertewelle

Loch Ruadh Rocks!!